Let Sharon Blain take you on a creative journey... Sharon is a true artist, whose scope of diverse skills and unique hairdressing techniques has earned her respect as an educator and mentor. Her innovative long hair dressing styling covers the full spectrum from stunning bridal and celebrity red carpet hair styles and extreme but beautiful avant-garde dressing.
Sunday 26th - Tues 28th July 2020
9.30am – 4:00pm with registration at 9.15am on the first day
Wella Studio Toronto
171 East Liberty Street
Toronto ON M6K 3P6 CANADA
(refer to Google Maps here)
Who should attend?
Hair stylists, hairdressers, freelance stylists and bridal providers, recent graduates in hair and makeup, graduated or seasoned makeup artists and creative and artistic individuals looking for a career change.
What will you learn?
Included in the programme are various braiding techniques, stunning curls, waves and fun simple up do's. Get ready to think outside the box and learn first-hand the inspiration and techniques to the latest looks from Sharon’s 2020 collection.
Learn from the worlds most awarded long hair expert. Spend three amazing days with Sharon and leave feeling inspired, excited and ready for any hair challenge.
This three day creative workshop will teach a variety of complete looks, introducing the latest trends suitable for brides, red carpet, editorial and simple quick technical skills to help make working with long hair easier and more effective.
It’s a great course if you’re looking to be motivated and need a creative injection.
- Create luxury red carpet waves and a variety of beautiful curls using a various tongs, clips and rollers.
- Execute stunning celebrity braids and turn them into fun fashion looks growing your creativity.
- Learn the hottest bridal looks from retro styling through to the ultimate glamourous bridal looks for the upcoming season
- Mannequin head during the course duration
- Headsheets provided
- Graduation Certificate
- Discount on all Sharon Blain products
- Discount on further Sharon Blain Education courses!
If you are planning on booking flights and accommodation, please refer to our terms and conditions prior to making these travel arrangements .